• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Holes In My Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
How come whenever i make a really good skin i cant post it because it has holes in it, for example, i just made a really good peasant and i cant use it because it has holes in its head on its feet, if anyone can tell me why this is so ill be grateful, thanks :)

Level 6
soryr for posting in wrong place... it just has holes in it, all i did was do my skin, i didnt mess with anything, it just comes out with that, same as with villagers, whenever i do htem they have holes in there heads :cry:

Level 5
Strogan (just a suggestion) why don't you post this question in the skins section. That way any skinners that may of had this same problem can help you too. :wink:

Level 9
now that was just stupid, spider.

The reason the holes appear is (as sopho said, i know)
That you have alphaed out some parts that are not meant to be alphaed, because the area behind them is empty. For example, if you alpha out Arthas' hair, he will have a hole in his head where it was, because there is no model/mesh beneath the hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.