• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hokage Ninja VS1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Hokage Ninja VS1.0 (Map)

Level 2
Naruto Info: Hokage Ninja VS 1.0

Author: WMX(Sean)
Model\Translate: Ultimaaa

assistant:Seven and Team of Hokage

This map entirely reappear the
music,speech,characters,models,ninjutsu,props,land scape and monsters of Naruto!
Come on! It is the world of Ninja!
You can find updates and download at:

http://wmx.uuu9.com

(All Naruto are the copyright material of Masa shi Kishimoto.)

Level 1
I am very angry at the fact these people who make maps refuse to share the models. This map has excellent models why not make it available to the rest of the map making community instead of hording it for yourselves you selfish @#@$@%^. People need to learn to share. I hope the moderators of this site unprotect this map for all to share. I spit on the selfish maker of this map, you are garbage to me.

Level 4
Misosturts:
I think this map first start unprotected, but then people start to use their models without the premission of the moderator and doesn't give him the credits. So they made it protected. If u want to use the model u can contect the author, maybe they will let u use the models.