• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HobbitSam.blp

attachment.php

Finally the quartet is complete. I'm not too happy with his face, but long tinkering only made it worse.

A slightly fatter model is included in the first post, and is the one seen on the screenshot on the non-portrait shots. If you're gonna use all four hobbits anyway, I suggest using that model for Sam. If you're using the custom model, just set the texture path to HobbitSam.blp
Both villagerkid portrait files are included, the one that has the correct name is villagerkid1 (with the fat nose). If you want to use the other portrait, just remove the 1 from the name.

Keywords:
hobbit, lord of the rings, lotr, sam, samwise, gamgee, frodo, stupid fat hobbit, real man
Contents

Samwise Gamgee (Texture)

Reviews
03:30, 29th Mar 2014 Archian: Very nice texture! This will indeed make a fine addition to your collection of Hobbit-themed skins. Good shading, decent highlights. Nice attention to details. I approve.

M

03:30, 29th Mar 2014
Archian: Very nice texture! This will indeed make a fine addition to your collection of Hobbit-themed skins. Good shading, decent highlights. Nice attention to details. I approve.

Level 6
I take view from skin
This is what I can say being a fun if hobbit you make it for warcraft 3 the skin is nice but you should take improvement in the face the skin works fine in wc3 as a role play of Sam in warcraft 3.

Level 6
5.0//5.0 for the clothes.
2.5//5.0 faces.

Overall: 3.75//5.0 And I'd put my vote on 4.0//5.0 for the work on all hobbit skins.