• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

hive maul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Im thinking of making a maul about the forum and all the hosted projects.
with races as : w40k td, virus wars, the members, and other stuff.
i wanna use also ralle's burning cow level (not the flying one with the improved railgun that shots peas)
so if you want your project or yourself in the game tell me. (and give some idea's for towers 2)

Level 7
i need to know what model and sound and attack projectil for nemesis and dragonmage and shinx needs 2= one for shinx and one for the mastif upgrade

Level 21
well y dont u have normall units for me, dragon, shinx and ralle and then upgrades for moderator and admin. also have a malufa with wise malufa upgrade. or for me u could have GST_Nemisis and then Nemisis Gold Keeper. and for dragon admin upgrade and for ralle ultimate. or of course u could use the avatars as upgrades. ie Nemisis with witch king upgrade, schinx with thure upgrade ect.. you could also have people leved up in order or post count, ie nemisis upgrade to nemesis with 3rd best post count ect..

Mastif

M

Mastif

Please make my model a crap :) I bet nemisis wanna be a Penquin.

Level 7
shinx you are the second worst tower :p but you can upgrade to better form. and i nede some help with the upgrades. Have no idea how to do that.

Mastif

M

Mastif

Im the second worst tower?? How good is Mastif then?? Please remember that it is spelled Schinxz

Level 7
it is spelled shinxz. ralle warned me:p. malufa is a penguin. and orc warlord????is that a unit?
shinxz isnt bad. mastif owns!

Mastif

M

Mastif

I tell you it is schinxz. I am schinxz I just got my account changed
No one should know a persons nick better than himself :S

Plus look at my signature

Mastif

M

Mastif

Nice.
Do you like chickens?? Or is it because you are a chicken?

Mastif

M

Mastif

Chickens can live up to 3 days without their head. CHICKENS RULE :D

Level 21
ok thats pretty funky yeh thats right i spelt funky with an A what u gunna do about it!?!?!??!?! (PLLLLLLLZZZZ dont ban me!!!) joking muhahaha, cept that werent really that funny... ne ways about the maul, have u started it? can we expect a beta soon?

Mastif

M

Mastif

ok thats pretty funkay yeh thats right i spelt funky with an A what u gunna do about it!?!?!??!?! (PLLLLLLLZZZZ dont ban me!!!) )
MUHAHAHA I edited your post :D

Status
Not open for further replies.