• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

High Priestess Maiev (Sponsored by Missing Shadowsong)

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
This High Priestess Maiev is one of my favorite skin design from Hero of the Storm, and this model is generously sponsored by @Missing Shadowsong (湮天), as she agrees to share the model with Hive and other communities all around the world.
Please credit her if you'd like this. Elune Adore, Warriors of the night!

274209-52b6fb092584d45100515b55af91b2dd.jpg
Previews
Contents

High Priestess Maiev (Model)

High Priestess Maive Portrait (Model)

High Priestess Maive Icon (Icon)

Reviews
Ardenaso
dayum 147mb for a single unit; works fine without much issues but I need you to optimize her further if you can: weapon diffuse and emissive are 10.6mb, weapon normal is 21.3mb, cloth normal is 5.33mb, and main normal is 5.33mb - I'll let the 5.33...
Level 21
I think it will be very useful the skin for Heroes of the Storm...
Makes sense for her to be a Priestess before she becomes the Warden we know she is today...

Attachments

• HotSMaiev.png
    HotSMaiev.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 110

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
dayum 147mb for a single unit; works fine without much issues but I need you to optimize her further if you can: weapon diffuse and emissive are 10.6mb, weapon normal is 21.3mb, cloth normal is 5.33mb, and main normal is 5.33mb - I'll let the 5.33 ones get excused if they can't be optimized without any detriment to the quality, also please polish her dissipate animation if you can.

AWAITING UPDATE until it's resolved.

For HIGH QUALITY, I'd like to request Attack Slam and Attack Walk Slam animations

dayum 147mb for a single unit; works fine without much issues but I need you to optimize her further if you can: weapon diffuse and emissive are 10.6mb, weapon normal is 21.3mb, cloth normal is 5.33mb, and main normal is 5.33mb - I'll let the 5.33 ones get excused if they can't be optimized without any detriment to the quality, also please polish her dissipate animation if you can.

AWAITING UPDATE until it's resolved.

For HIGH QUALITY, I'd like to request Attack Slam and Attack Walk Slam animations
Yeah actually I’m optimizing this one recently