• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SD/Modeling] high elven verstion of some custom assets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
hello in need some high elven verstion of some of the custom asstes there are for the blood elf in order to make my own verstion of the Scorge invation to Quel'thalas , the blood elven buildins and its icons , blood elven arcane guardian and icons , blood elven ballista and icons , blood elf champion and icons and the blood elven mages by Galendor an'Kreil (1,2) and icons pleass and thank you (can by also just by a reskin) :) also if possibel a high elf (leving verstion) of this model of sylvanes pleass and thank you

Attachments

• BloodElven Buildings.zip
    568.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Level 34
I can help with the Ballista (is just a texture swap with a minor uv wrapping edit):

Attachments

• BloodElfBallistaHEVer.mdx
    77.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Captura.JPG
    Captura.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 26
Level 12
I can help with the Ballista (is just a texture swap with a minor uv wrapping edit):
thank you but i am curias is it technectly possibel to make the Blood the red parts of the blood elf balista also team colerd ?

Status
Not open for further replies.