• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

High Elf Worker edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello, I am working on an ORPG, but I am trying to use as few original skins/models as possible.

What I am asking for is a minor edit of the High Elf/Blood Elf worker skin, changing his hair color to dark brown from blonde.

I have attempted this, but I am not good at skinning, no matter how simple this task may be.

Also, if you could remove his pickaxe (rendering him unarmed) that would be appreciated. Just cutting the pickaxe out of the image will suffice; no need for the 130kb model file with an edit as minor as deleting his tool.

And, if possible, a complete animation swap to the night elf runner's animations. This I have managed to do with the help of a tool that has been made long ago, but it requires a bit more knowledge with the way models work & the model proved unstable, resulting in random crashes & the occasional missing torso of the model ingame.

The ORPG I am working on is very large-scale & I am an absolute perfectionist. Please acknowledge that requesting anything of the public is not something I am accustomed to, but rest assured that you, along with any whose resources I utilize, will have an honored place in the credits.

Level 18
I hope you don't intend to keep the original 'High Elf Peasant' head...
I would recommend swapping it's head with a 'Priest' or 'Bloodmage'...
Since you want a complete animation swap to that of a 'Night Elf Runner', why not have the Weapon, Lumber and Gold-sack model be remove from the 'High Elf Peasant' while at it...

Level 3
I hope you don't intend to keep the original 'High Elf Peasant' head...
I would recommend swapping it's head with a 'Priest' or 'Bloodmage'...
Since you want a complete animation swap to that of a 'Night Elf Runner', why not have the Weapon, Lumber and Gold-sack model be remove from the 'High Elf Peasant' while at it...

Whatever works. I can not do any of this myself, that is why I turned to this forum for help. Too many playables are blonde & I'd like a brunette high elf.

& of course the gold sack & lumber models should be deleted. They aren't being used after all.

Last edited:
Level 3
Bump!

Is anyone up to doing this?

1.Edit High Elf Peasant skin: recolor blonde hair to brunette & delete pickaxe image
2.Swap animations to that of the Night Elf Runner
3.Test

The ORPG I am working on is far beyond its initial stages; your work will not be going to waste.

Level 6
Bump!

Is anyone up to doing this?

1.Edit High Elf Peasant skin: recolor blonde hair to brunette & delete pickaxe image
2.Swap animations to that of the Night Elf Runner
3.Test

The ORPG I am working on is far beyond its initial stages; your work will not be going to waste.

Wait patientic broe.

Status
Not open for further replies.