• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

High Elf Mage + High Elf Sorceress without Tiara icon

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
I made a High Elf version of the Blood Mage, and as well as a female version of it based on dehme's Female Blood Mage.

Base model is Blood Mage, breastplate is from Maiev, torso and neck are from Warden, and head and hands are from Sorceress; all of them are retextured

Here's how they look like in game:

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

WarcraftIII2024-03-0302-06-18-ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Recommended sound set for female is from Sorceress, and don't forget to download the .pkb files on the comment below

Geoset editing by Ardenaso and VictorZ
FaceFX fixing by VictorZ (huge thanks to him !!!)
Popcorn editing by Ardenaso
Retexturing by Ardenaso and Dagren

Any suggestions and/or criticisms are appreciated.

Updates:

24/02/2022: Desaturated the hair and cyan-ized the armor as per Dagren's edit and request
22/07/2022: Merged the High Elf Sorceress without tiara and the High Elf Mage icons towards here
03/03/2024: Added Silver Covenant variants, changed fire to purple or red depending on which compressed popcorn file the user wishes
Contents

Female High Elf Mage (Model)

Female High Elf Mage portrait (Model)

Female Silver Covenant Mage (Model)

Female Silver Covenant Mage portrait (Model)

High Elf Mage (Model)

High Elf Mage icon (Icon)

High Elf Mage portrait (Model)

Silver Covenant Mage (Model)

Silver Covenant Mage portrait (Model)

Sorceress without tiara (High Elf) (Icon)

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 32
Amazing work both of you. This is exactly what I was looking for! 10/10 models!
Also @Ardenaso thank you for fixing the Female Bloodmage as well!:peasant-cheers-back:

I have only an issue...i do not know where the .pkb file go
First time I see these. Do they go in the import manager too?
yes just import it for it to work

New update? Already? :D Don't mind if I do ;)
It is just a small change in the skin, I have proceeded to desaturate the hair to make it look more natural color and then to match the color of the armor to that of the high-elf swordsmen (Also the icon has been updated to match the hair color)

1645731995556.png

1645732226243.png

Level 35
It is just a small change in the skin, I have proceeded to desaturate the hair to make it look more natural color and then to match the color of the armor to that of the high-elf swordsmen (Also the icon has been updated to match the hair color)

View attachment 395847
View attachment 395848
Damn that is really a great attention to detail. Very very nice. Thank you for your work!:thumbs_up:

Level 35
Hello! Loving using these models. Thank you again for creating them
Regarding the female version can you also make he hair a bit more hd similar to the male version? Not really a color change but make it look more at the level that the male version has it?
Love her as a red head but if making her blond will be a quicker way that can work too :D
Can you also do it for @dehme model? Female Bloodmage

Edit: no more needing to change the hair. If we want ti blond just use the textures from the male on female and bam blond sexy blue eyes woman.

Last edited:
Level 2
Hello, I've run into an issue with your updated Female Blood Mage model, the updates you made to it, aren't rendering and remaining just a white slate instead of having their proper coloring.

Can you please inform me how to fix this?

Level 2
wait you mean the textures aren't loading?
No, they are not, in fact the High Elf ones doesn't load at all, which is sad, I also don't want to mess with the game cause Blizz doesn't like people doing that (e.g. the Private Servers for old wow expansions being removed and WoW Classic being added) so I was wondering how to fix that, the model animations are all there but the model's textures, along with skins, don't load into the game at all. It might just be the import pathing as I don't know how to fix that but just importing skins doesn't work anymore.

Level 35
No, they are not, in fact the High Elf ones doesn't load at all, which is sad, I also don't want to mess with the game cause Blizz doesn't like people doing that (e.g. the Private Servers for old wow expansions being removed and WoW Classic being added) so I was wondering how to fix that, the model animations are all there but the model's textures, along with skins, don't load into the game at all. It might just be the import pathing as I don't know how to fix that but just importing skins doesn't work anymore.
Ok, send me a message in private. I will make you a step-by-step guide to make them work.

Last edited:
Level 4
works fine for me

@Fendol try setting the SD into HD in the import manager, or better yet - save the map as a folder, then create an _HD.w3mod folder inside where you can just extract the downloaded files then just put * on the search box then copy-paste the relevant contents

View attachment 464298

I´ve found the problem: "Female High Elf Mage main emissive.dds" was missing. It may happen because I had downloaded just the female files. I have corrected an now it works correctly. There is no need to put them in HD folder.

1709419051323.png