• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

High Elf and Blood Elf Swordsman (Re-Classic)

High Elf and Blood Elf Swordsman
201118-df79edcc6e2aee730e69fea0d8bd9087.png
877768.jpg
- Made the head a little bit smaller
- Added a collision shape
- Removed the unused tracks
- Fixed the event objects
- Added 2 variation
Base Model Credits
Unit Type
Melee Unit
Special Thanks
Stefan.K for fixing the attack animations. :smile:
Author's Notes
Visit Johnwar's Models Discussion for updates and links for my models. :smile:
Previews
Contents

Blood Elf Swordsman (Model)

Blood Elf Swordsman A (Model)

High Elf Swordsman A (Model)

High Elf Swordsman (Model)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
Simple yet useful edits for elven swordsmen. Changes made. Works in-game. Approved!
Level 12
firest of great model ,but i dont understand my not just recoler the Blood Elf Lieutenant skin to something more closer to blue to mack the high elven verstion more closer to reforged verstion , of corse its just an idea 🙂

firest of great model ,but i dont understand my not just recoler the Blood Elf Lieutenant skin to something more closer to blue to mack the high elven verstion more closer to reforged verstion , of corse its just an idea 🙂
The WarCraft 3 classic version is a shared Captain model. In Reforged, both the Captain and the Swordsman have two distinct models.
While it may look cool to have blue armor for the high elf version, I do not believe we have any such blue armor in the textures.

Last edited:
Level 12
when you will by abel to do the Elf Lieutenant for BE and HE can you also pleass do a blood knight version pleass ?

Level 34
Cordial greetings, wow, awesome models, 👍 hummm... One doubt, @johnwar i can use the sword of your model, please??? I am editing an a Anasterian classic model and i need a sword model for Felo'melorn...
Very cordial greetings, 👍.
If you need a fel'omelorn classic model, i recommend you using this one, credits to @GAQ

Attachments

• 愤怒卫士(war3贴图).rar
    226.5 KB · Views: 7