• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Hiding The Command Button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I need someone's help! Last time when I try to add the Ethereal (Not Ethereal Form) ability to the unit when an item was activated, but then no button was appear in my command button slot. But today somehow when I try to activate it, the Kobold Shoveler icon appear as 'Ethereal' and its' annoying and I can't get anything to rid that button of it. What's going on actually and how can I get this button off?

Level 4
Although this is just an empty map, but still, I place the Ethereal ability to this Peasant unit. Yet this stupid Sammy icon just pop up.

Attachments

• Ethereal.w3x
    15.9 KB · Views: 42
Level 4
What did you do with the map? How you make it disappear? I don't see anything you modify using the Spell book.

Level 4
Thank you so much! I managed to use the Spell Book like you said. I didn't know that the Spell Book is so useful to the ability. Gotta research it more often, thanks, Spinnaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.