• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[AI] HI IT's me again! how to create waypoints??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
:idea: So- correct me if i'm wrong- your trying to make it so that the units you spawn in your AOS attack the enemy bases? If so all you have to do is create a new trigger with: Events> time- every (x) seconds. Then under actions: Unit> spawn (x) (your choice of unit) at center of (region of choice). There ya go. Also if you want more than one type of unit spawned, then you just have to do is repeat the action with a different unit and number of units. Then, to make them move to your point, Just make a new trigger, with the event: Unit- a unit enters (region of choice). Then action Unit- order entering unit to attack move to center of (region of choice). And there ya go, hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.