• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hi im new here ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hay, i am 17 years old, very new to map making and hope to learn a lot around here! ^^
also, i am currently trying to construct my own RPG map, that is why i decided to join this forum. :xxd:
Leena

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Np ^.^
I search the forums a lot so I usually reply quick :grin:

Level 7
Man, I r3emember being new, i couldn't even find my way around the site, it was like i was blind in a maze, but your not that stupid right?

Level 4
lol! i was floating around the forum looking for this thread >_>
i finally found it in my user control panel somewhere, i am making a multiplayer RPG because i only want to see people play it together online. :aht:

Level 7
I remember, it was up there at there top of the screen in bold. 'Introduce yourself now!" with a link. I suppose you don't have, but it gets really annoying.

Level 7
You shouldnt say you're new here, waste of time.
Everyone knew you're new as the old members won't post here.

Well they usually do more than say that they are new, It's called a introductions area, not a place to say that you are new.

~edit~Have you noticed that there are crazy amounts of introductions, and yet i never seem to see any new people.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

reelly? i thuooght it ves oobfeeuoos -sveedeesh cheff telk

(really? i thought it was obvious -sweedish chef talk )

Status
Not open for further replies.