• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hi, I'm Glorn2, and I'm bad at editing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I'm not much for computer stuff, and all of this trigger stuff boggles me quite a bit. I fell into this because the old creator of Custom Hero Arena was slacking, a lot, for over a year... It was really the only map I played, and we had a forum with hundreds of suggestions on how to improve the game. The editor gave me the map, because he didn't have the time, effort, or energy to change it. I have done my best to balance the hell out of the map. There used to be 2 viable builds in the game, and EVERYONE used them, with the same item build... Made the game boring. I spent a lot of time balancing ~50 skills to the point of "OMG, we can play random mode?!" and added many-many items, to change up item builds.

I have no intent of making a new map, or doing anything too fancy. I am only here to further improve a great game that had a lot of potential but fell short.

Status
Not open for further replies.