• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

hi! i need a hero :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
first of all, sorry if my english its not very good..

hi guys and ladies :D, im new here in this forum and im doing a campaign, this campaign haves a principal character, his name is Nekron, an undead lich...

i need a different lich but not so different haha :xxd:, with wings or principal colors, a change in his face and (maybe is possible) with a book, and this model will use it in channeling spells

well thanks for reading my post to all and love for all :D

Level 4
well... i think i can add it with a model of wings HAAH :p

im going to usde one of the models in the models secction but... i want a lich with a book :(:(:(:(

thanks for reading :D

Level 4
thats what im talking about, power lich i use it already, but like a heavy unit, nekcron must be like a lich (kel thuzad) but iwth a book of summon (for channeling mass summon spells)

well... if anyone can help me :D:D:D

thanxks for reading guys love for all :D

first of all, sorry if my english its not very good..

hi guys and ladies :D, im new here in this forum and im doing a campaign, this campaign haves a principal character, his name is Nekron, an undead lich...

i need a different lich but not so different haha :xxd:, with wings or principal colors, a change in his face and (maybe is possible) with a book, and this model will use it in channeling spells

well thanks for reading my post to all and love for all :D

Don't double-post. And if this is your idea of a bump you may only bump every 48 hours, not 24.

Level 4
a normal lich like kel thuzad, with a book for channeling spells and some minimun changes (trying to make him unique )

Level 4
let me introduce you the story a bit.

his name is Nekron, the principal character in my campaign, the story sites after illidan's fall... arthas decides to kill every lich alive in all the world and sends his assasins to do this, Nekron is a very powerfull summoner and scapes from the murderers... then starts the campaign, with the new race, The Nekrons, they're all dead animated units (mostly skeletons type) and some high demons

i trust in your creativity, i leave it to you, but the only thing i going to ask is: try to leave the lich essence in the model and... please <3<3 with a book for summoning spells <3

thanks for reading and sorry if my english is not very good :D

Level 4
thanks rodesy, but the principal idea is: the Nekron model must have the essense of the lichs, lichs are all kinda the same model, like dreadlords, but nekron must have a book and some improvements in the model (like the clothes, face, etc)

thanks for the help :D

Level 4
do whatever you want, but place the lich in the story and leave the essence of the lich race and...a book :D

Status
Not open for further replies.