• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

HI I AM NEW ^^ I HAVE A AMAZING IDEA OF FEATURE MODELS ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi i am Tuesday ^^,i am a boy from china,i knew here from a chinese fourm, actually i get suggestions from the people their - i said i need a model and they told me i could get a cool one here ^^, it is a future from a Japanese Catoon which quite famous in Jap. and CHN, named Naruto; and here are some pictures of the future:

"A beautiful face
"Bule upper dress
"brown 'skirt'?
"slippers
"ACTUALLY IS MALE ^^

images

images

(THE ONE IN BULE^^)

images

(HAKU WEARING HIS MASK ^^)

images

(HE IS ACTUALLY MALE ^^)

zabuza-haku.jpg

(ALSO THE BULE ONE)

He is living the "country of water", which is a big island and snows haveily in winter, originally he owns a happy family with his father and mother. but one day he found hemself can has a speical skill, he can control water and ice, he made a water sphere and let it float in the air; at that monent his mother came, saw this and cried out - this kind of ability exists in his bloodline, his mother also do this, but she always try to hide her power...
Because people in the village scears this kind of power and even kill people whom owns it - they did it once before 10 years, murdered another village named "IceShard", eminated all living creture there because some people in IceShard has the power, Haku's mother was since one of people in IceShard, after the murder she escape to this village and married, that's why she was always hiding this amazing power, and also she don't want her son discover he also can control water because the power is exists in the family bloodline.
But soon, Haku and his mother's sectre has been discovered by his father, although he loves Haku and his wife deeply, but he still though to tell the true to people in village is the best way, and he did it; just at that night, many armed villager came to their little hut, leading by Haku's father..
Just as the door opens, Haku's mother been cutted down by blades, "I am sorry" his father cried out, with Katana cutting to little Haku (that time he is only 5), just that second, many ice spikes rises rapidly from the ground, villagers crys and tried to escape from the hut, but it's useless and one by one, spikes stabs into their body, included Haku's father- it's haku's mother, and she uses her power before she dies to protec her son..
And haku's story begins in the world of Naruto:

for more information:
http://shinobi-inn.com/ <- a good site of Naruto ^^
if you are interesting about this cartoon, it will be a nice place to go[/img]

Level 2
i knew here produces best wc3 models of the world ^_^, plz...if any one could help me i will be greatful and do everything for repay..

Level 25
Ok... How to handle this one nicely...

Firstly, cosplayers scare me up the wall. As does the concept of American Halloween and the whole "Dressing up lolz". Completely non-essential to the topic however

Second, this doesn't belong here. The site rules state that there are to be no requests in the models forum. "Requests" means "Ideas, helpful solutions, etc". Hence, warned plus moved

Status
Not open for further replies.