• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Greetings!

I'm Pazushimikit and I am not a map-maker, but have enjoyed a very large amount of maps from the Hive! Actually, the main reason I made this account is because I played a map a few years ago, but I forgot it's name and now I can't find it anymore! :ogre_rage:

But as long as I'm here I might as well indroduce myself as a moderatley accomplished musician with a little bit of voiceacting! So I guess that could be my modest contribution on the Hive :thumbs_up:

Here's the description of the map i'm looking for:

It's an RPG/AoS, 1 player. Across the map there are warring factions (sort of the AoS part of the map, it's an RPG really), and you can join any faction you want. You start of on the part of the map where Heaven is warring with Hell (on heaven's side, I think, although You can let hell win). Later on you get acces to the whole map and do all these neat side-quests of each faction.
There is a Big Bad Boss ending (which looks really weird), although I remember the map having several different endings, depending how well you do with all the side-quests. The more factions you win over to your side with the quests, the more the help you out in the end.

Other little things I remeber:

The model used for the leader of Heaven is that Spirit Cenarius Model
The model used for the leader of the Undead is the Necromancer Model

That's it! The map is really awesome, I hope you guys recognize it by my description! :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.