• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

hi all can some one help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
ok i all i havent bine on this website in like a year i lsot link and i forgot name lolz just found it agien :p anyways i have bine hosting and playing on warcraft 3 for a long time and i can never find one good rpg so i ask you can some one plz help me on it i have bine throw the tuts and they dont seem to help me much i jsut need a littel help lurning the triggers and stuff plz thank you bye

Level 27
kevinking65 said:
ok i all i havent bine on this website in like a year i lsot link and i forgot name lolz just found it agien :p anyways i have bine hosting and playing on warcraft 3 for a long time and i can never find one good rpg so i ask you can some one plz help me on it i have bine throw the tuts and they dont seem to help me much i jsut need a littel help lurning the triggers and stuff plz thank you bye
zmofg i cen totly unnerstan u lolz
i cen relete wit ur gremmer issoo adn spelin to i have one to as u mey se.
i sugest a gramer corse fer yer issoo, i took one sum tym bak,

and now I can speak normally. -_-
--donut3.5--

Level 3
The black road was good till I turned into a level 16 when I reloaded my character and couldn't pick up any of my items because they all needed to be level 50 to use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.