• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hey guys, sTRACH's here :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
So, Hi guys.
Im strach195, or somewhere known as sTRACH ^^. My name is Kevin and im from Slovakia :). I saw hive when i was googling 'Warcraft 3 WE tutotials' :D. I was studying them for some time :) And now im planning to work on an RPG map (I won't give you any information about it... for now :p). And i believe that my dreams will happen :).
Well, Have Fun with map making guys.

sTRACH.

Level 11
Well by fsjal and ponies we were reffering to memes, the fsjal thing was started by a drawing on deviantart which is now the base template for any other creation of that meme, while the pony thing is based of the cartoon
And their effect on hive is that several hive members wear avatars of those and made social groups for them and for people who like them though they are not on war with each other hahahah xD don't think about that :p
But there are still some people who hate the pony meme as it is thought it is a gay thing and so on...about the fsjal, well, personally i didn't found/saw/heard of any haters :D

Status
Not open for further replies.