• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hey Fellaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey guys Malufa should have told you about me I play TFT melee and cs: source, if you guys wanna play hit me up on aim.

Level 12
Do not listen to this loser, he is only like level 25 on East or so, totally unworty of any time or consideration.

Actually, I would like to point out that this guy can beat me in 3 min and 20 seconds and is an excellent player most of the time. Also he has served as a loyal "advisor" in many of my guilds and I place much responsibility to him.

Level 12
Leavers? No, he beat me in that amount of time, as in I was dead and could do nothing Currently we are discussing an undead\horde army that will destroy anything it comes accross, but until my home computer is working again it is mainly theory.

Level 7
malufa losing in 3.20 min?? has to be a reccord
is he really that good (or you that bad :d)
btw hi rhino

Level 12
Let me answer your question with another anecdote: Ryann's record is beating someone in 2 minutes and 14 seconds. Most of his games are over within 10 min.

Level 4
LoL you guys have some funny game expriences.

Malufa is just stating the fact that i like to rush, and that i've been doing it since the game has come out. But thanks for the compliment, bud, and hello to all that have said hi. I look forward to making maps and gaming w/you folks. We should set up a time for us to play, Ralle, or you could just im me and i may be free.

Same goes for challenges :twisted:.

Level 7
btw i search for good solo players to try at tactic just all solo. enemy will never suspect it and we can use the surprise the kill them :twisted:

Level 9
i find that quite hard to believe, given the time it takes to build the buildings and train a suffiecient amount of units.
not to mention recoure gathering.
replay plz.

Level 3
I hate rushers. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr
makes the game too quick.
I like long drawn out games with no leavers. You fight till your last pesant is dead, play hide the farm, or you are forced to get off from some outside force.

For thoes of you who dont know what hide the farm is: (this wont work for undead) If you know your screwed DONT JUST STAND THERE!!! Give them hell by building a farm, moon well, or burrow in a remote part of the map. They will check all the gold mines first so dont put them there. Also, try to put it so that the default camera cant see it IE behind some trees, and dont finish the construction it makes it harder to see. I have had a guy searching for me for some 10 minutes, and sometimes you can actully make them quit! Also dont build one, BUILD as many as you can.

Level 6
Welcome Rhino :)

You guys are too hard... that's why I play fun-maps ;)

I want to see a replay too. Of course Version 1.18

But I don't understand why older replays doesn't work with new patches. I think if they want they could fix that. But they are too lazy :D

Level 12
I agree that it makes no real sense as the newer stuff still has all of the data from the old, and it is just a replay, not an actual game, so even if the data is not able to be recognized it would not affect the "game" at all.

Level 7
btw there is a way to turn see version replays .
dont know exactly how but i saw it somewhere on the blizzard site.

and about the house hiding thing im a real fan of that :d
my record si 45 minutes . i think it was in the map 'gollems in the mist'
when you take a zeppelin you can hide a house in the left upper corner of the screen outside the playing zone (very hard to find) and the only problem is you need a main building 2

Status
Not open for further replies.