• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hey Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
just thought i would stop by and say hi.

ive been playting a tiny little bit of wc3, what maps are good now? i know custom hero line wars was fun. do people still play battle ships? does dota still suck but everyone loves it?

ps, anyone wanna game of css ask, if u wanna clan war send me a pm and my clan will take u on :p

also i know some of you might have wondered where me (and malufa ???) went, well tbh i been a bit busy as now, i got uni and stuff and i use the internet for counter strike source because im actually quite good at it (as brad can tell ye). any of you wanna know what im up to ask a question and ill do my best:

favourite film watched recently - starship troopers/ a clockwork orange

christmas present i want most - nintendo wii (yeh right there all sold out), a hair cut at a pro london salon, some books i want and a 700gb hard drive. feel free to buy me any of them but im fairly sure my family have beaten you to it.

ect ect...

Last edited:
Level 36
just thought i would stop by and say hi.

ive been playting a tiny little bit of wc3, what maps are good now? i know custom hero line wars was fun. do people still play battle ships? does dota still suck but everyone loves it?

ps, anyone wanna game of css ask, if u wanna clan war send me a pm and my clan will take u on :p

also i know some of you might have wondered where me (and malufa ???) went, well tbh i been a bit busy as now, i got uni and stuff and i use the internet for counter strike source because im actually quite good at it (as brad can tell ye). any of you wanna know what im up to ask a question and ill do my best:

favourite film watched recently - starship troopers/ a clockwork orange

christmas present i want most - nintendo wii (yeh right there all sold out), a hair cut at a pro london salon, some books i want and a 700gb hard drive. feel free to buy me any of them but im fairly sure my family have beaten you to it.

ect ect...

Hey Nem, glad to hear from ya. Yes, as Will stated, DotA is about all thats being hosted (as usual) battleships is hosted less, but still enough (It was rampant lin 2005 and it's slowed down), however I did play a fun game of Battleships Allstars earlier today. Malufa is still missing, having last posted god knows when ago, and last visiting in September, according to his profile. I'm glad to hear that you have something occupying your time :p I can totally testify to Nem's uber l33t Cs skillz everyone, as he is the best Cs player that I kkow. What I would like to see is Shados vs. Nem in a HL2 DM game, that would be awesome. Starship troopers is a really good movie, have you seen Beerfest? It's their latest, and it's also really awesome. Of course everyone wants a Wii, I do, and many of my friends (One of my friends waited in line and got one actually) But alas I can't get one as they are sold out and i'm saving my money. I can also testify that I would own you all at Wii bowling as I am really good at it. A haircut is good, albeit an odd christmas present (actually not really, I'd like a haircut at a pro london salon too actually. I'd be lookin' sharp, till me hair grew back XD), God kniows I love books, and since i'm an open harry potter rabid-fan I was totally excited when I heard the news that the 7th book has now gone official :) Just finished reading some star wars books, and the His Majesty's Dragon trilogy myself :) I would alsom like that 750 GB Seagate harddrive that rocks totally.

Anyway, Merry Christmas, yo :)

Level 36
Yessir, as usual it is mostly DotA's being hosted, however, there is a Battleships every now and then and Footies is still as popular as ever. TD's are on the decline as I haven't seen an new good TD since 2005 or so. Clan CBS has made any of the decent TD's I've played in a long, long time. Alas original content seems to be almost at an end, there are very few new ideas being produced, and mostly it is just redone versions of old concepts. Really the only thriving section of custom games is RPG's, as games such as The Black Road and Defiances ORPG make that genre a proud one.

Level 21
yeh im gunna be sorta looking on here, its gunna be every so often when i got nothing to do in it lessons lol. i noticed people only play dota now, which sucks coz that map is lame. many people are playing wow too. tbh css is the proness tho :p

and i havent actually had my hair cut yet, getting it done soon :p

and oh man wiis are sold out everywhere so im gunna have to wait till middle of january to play :p looking forward to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.