• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroSorceror

Well, the main thing about this model is the texture, but since my concept was somewhat different, I edited the Blood Mage to a Coat-wearing version, so I could successfully texture this fine piece of clothing. Also changed the particles to green.
Path for the texture is "Textures\Sorceror.blp"
Enjoy, give credit and all that.
EDIT: Fixed the shoulders' bounciness.
EDIT 2: Updated the texture twice now.

EDIT: Hey, Dio here! If you enjoy my work, a tip would be most welcome! Even a little helps a lot!

Keywords:
coat, blood mage, blood elf, dark elf, hell, evil, wizard, mage, etc.
Contents

HeroSorceror (Model)

HeroSorceror (Model)

Reviews
20th Jun 2008 Pyritie: Errors fixed, etc. Approvozzled.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

20th Jun 2008
Pyritie: Errors fixed, etc. Approvozzled.

Level 22
Gtfo.

My rate is fair, THW does not need more shitty models that looks like a three year olds paintings.. -.-

He could have done that model 1000 times better, but as long as he makes shitty models like this one, I will give 0/1000 in rate.. :hohum:

Have you seen the other models on THW? :eekani:
Compare them to this one, then judge my rating! :angry:

Why don't you go make something that looks REMOTELY close to this in quality then? Hm? Don't sit around and whine because you don't like something if you can't do better.

Go make your own, GTFO, and lrn2 English.

My rate is fair, THW does not need more shitty models that looks like a three year olds paintings.. -.-

He could have done that model 1000 times better, but as long as he makes shitty models like this one, I will give 0/1000 in rate.. :hohum:

Have you seen the other models on THW? :eekani:
Compare them to this one, then judge my rating! :angry:

Did you honestly TEST this model IN GAME before saying all this? Oh, and guess what, you have NO resources on this site! The model looks really good in game, except for the face that is lacking good structure.

Level 6
Wow... We had a mini-war in here. My warcraft is not functional right now, so I can't test ingame. But since HT says its nice, I bet it is.

Level 10
Great idea and skin/model. The only thing is the face. The face looks a bit odd, maybe try playing around with it? Other than that it looks great. Just some suggestions: since it's already a model, maybe try adding the book from Arthas? or a staff or hat or something... maybe a hood. Right now I'd give the model a 4/5, but if you can fix the face and "spiff" it up a bit it would be a solid 5/5.

Level 35
The tipical problem of this site that everyone rates by screenshots and only a very few test it in-game.
No matter how crappy the screenshot is, it looks fine in-game, but Dio, post a better screenshot, because all them noobs are going to rate it 1.

Level 22
I rly wanna see some of his work, since this is such a hot, steamy pile of chocolate mud dragon.

Seriously people, think before you post, don't make yourself look like an idiot like our friend has.
<Strongly doubts he has tested it ingame>

But yeah, Dio, The face, imo looks fine.. I like it just as it is, Gj

I rly wanna see some of his work, since this is such a hot, steamy pile of chocolate mud dragon.

Seriously people, think before you post, don't make yourself look like an idiot like our friend has.
<Strongly doubts he has tested it ingame>

But yeah, Dio, The face, imo looks fine.. I like it just as it is, Gj

I have tested it ingame, hero glow & portrait were 0/100000000
Its so god damn full of failures..

Level 2
Very nice modifications to the Blood Mage model. The only flaw I can see is the thing that Frank pointed out with the collar bouncing. The skin isn't your best, but the model looks just fine with the original BE skin, so I won't count that.

5/5 :smile:

Level 9
Fix the face dude, other then that is pretty damn nice. I'll give you 3/5 now, 4/5 if you fix that face.

Level 7
Much better, but what the hell happened with the filesize? Didn't it go from like 150 to 550? Try to fix it so it can fit well inside a map, because right now, there's plenty of other skins and models I could use for that size, at least 3-4. Once again, it looks great but it's too large in filesize.

Level 23
Originally Posted by ReDbEaN87

He could have done that model 1000 times better, but as long as he makes shitty models like this one, I will give 0/1000 in rate..

Have you seen the other models on THW?
Compare them to this one, then judge my rating!

And your works are better? (if any)

Status
Not open for further replies.