• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Hero's Exp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Yea its possible via gameplay constants (but i dont know the exact name and i cant check right now).

Another possibility via trigger:
Hero - Disable experience gain for (Triggering unit)

This action only disables exp gain for the specified unit. So if you only want one specific hero to stop getting exp this is the way to go.

Level 30
Muzzel provided you an alternative way which is lot more easier than the Constant part which is this as far as I know: http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/cat_usersubmit.php?view=68382

It needs some experimentation to get your desired value so it will be more working in the Constant way. But seeing that you will just disable exp gain, just try giving all of them a value of 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.