• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heroic Damage Reduction

212572-c1ad6bca636816635752440fa6a24b98.png

DISCLAIMER:
I would like to make clear I am uploading this as an "Submitter", not as an "Author". This icon is composed out of multiple WoW icons cleverly upscaled, mashed and edited together, however, there are some special effects and filters I threw on it that I do own personally. And thus it's not just a plain port and shouldn't go in the ported section.

Credit to: Activision, Blizzard Entertainment, Adobe Photoshop (and Microsoft, probably).

A versatile icon that can be used as an item, upgrade or passive ability. It resembles something like Hardened/Resistance Skin, but for heroic units as the helmet shape is very reminiscent of the hero armor icon. Therefor it could also be used as an interface icon for heroic/boss armor if you're into that stuff :)

Previews
Contents

Heroic Damage Reduction (Icon)

Reviews
The Panda
Ill approve considering blizzard is stated in authors, can be useful.