• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
hello i was creating a AOS map (but not any-kind of AOS) with an AI and also a trailer (uncompleted) i wanna have your ideas of an hero i created 24 heroes(max game heroes) and it seems it needs more hero i like to have your heroes in my game whenever is a custom model i take or an high scripted ability i take it as well and i will give full credit for but if you gonna give me your hero ideas just make sure the following have them:
And You Will Be Added In The Project Group And For Back A Rep :ogre_hurrhurr:

Hero Mas. Be :
Have There Own Story
Balance Attributes
Not OP
Some Balance Abilities
Make Sure You Owned It
Balance Damage

Abilities Mas Be:
First Skill (4 lvls)
Second Skill (4 lvls)
Third Skill (4 lvls)
Special Skill (3 lvls require level 6 and skip is 5)

Level 6
Giving me your heroes is accepted just need to be balance and in the AI i be creating it but the hero story and hero abilities also the hero attributes/damage/MS should be balance.

or you can give me your hero and there abilities and i will do the Attributes and Damage Also MS if your lazy

Status
Not open for further replies.