• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

! HEROES WARS III-12!

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hero Wars 3 updated to support 12 players!! A classic made by X@nt'ER in 2006
Original map : ! HEROES WARS III ! - Warcraft 3 Maps - Epic War.com
Contents

! HEROES WARS III-12! (Map)

Reviews
Daffa
Too long as Awaiting Update. Substandard until the author updates and requested another review.
Level 2
It's not my map, that's why I didn't change the author and referenced the original map. I just updated it to support 12 players to take advantage of the lasts patches. The map is from 2006 and I doubt I can contact the author.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
It's not my map, that's why I didn't change the author and referenced the original map. I just updated it to support 12 players to take advantage of the lasts patches. The map is from 2006 and I doubt I can contact the author.
The newest patches support a maximum of 24 players. Adding just two from 10 isn't really impressive.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

1 - you need to have permission to edit maps
2 - improve the description