• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

! Heroes Wars 1.0 Ex-AI !

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Battle Of Heroes W. Duel,Sounds,Spells Etc
Editers,Our Fans H-W
Contents

! Heroes Wars 1.0 Ex-AI ! (Map)

Reviews
23:42, 25th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Comment
Level 5
*DING* wrong answer.
it acually DOES matter.

if the map isnt completely english and/or has a bad description for example, it gets rejected, no matter how good the map is.

this is the case (and if you cannot read the site rules you probably should not be on the site, or at least not post/upload to it)

Level 1
i like it so far its nice you added AI but the mountain king is unstoppable 1v1 his stun is all most 100% I'm playing it now and he just destroys everyone because of his stun lock might i suggest a different skill or lowered stun rate

yep once he got the sword in the middle it was game over lol. i was playing it 1v1v1v1 so i guess with real players it might be different but that stun lock is to much 1k damage on top of it killed the game for me i didn't even want to keep playing. ok i played as the the mountain king his stun lock combo comes from the high (40%) chance of stunning with his throw hammer attack.

the ultimate shop i was never in range to use to standing right next to it.
the random killing of one person is a little weird for me i saw an npc get it by it 4 times in a row i rofled. but if it would have been me i would have been pissed.
teams are even 3v3v2v2? i'm not sure how that happened but um ok..
being unable to reenter your base is a pain and the area in which you try to enter your base small to the point one person can stand there and block it is a huge problem.
also cost of items feels pretty high buying 1 item takes a lot of money but i guess it helps getting you over powered so it just a picky thing for me

sleep is also a major problem lasting 30+ seconds or bots would just sleep me over and over again once but ai does different things then players still its a long wait time in and arena. ya i ended up leaving that map to because a ranged bot was killing the middle well the skeleton guy (orc skeleton skin) kept sleeping me over. this is a major problem the skills need a rebalanced i will re host again maybe i suck but a unstoppable sleep over and over again is broken. :/

the camera during the start of the duel will leave the arena.
you can blink into bases and camp people (dark ranger)

terrain simple (its an arena i don't care to much about it as long as it doesn't cause problems)
triggers (don't look into peoples maps so i don't know lazy like that)
game play is simple nothing special
over all 2.5/5
it should be a 2/5 but i love the idea of AI in games so me and my friends and play just to relax.

Last edited:
Level 2
Anyone notice how this guys has rather good grammar and yet doesn't speak English? i mean the only thing i can see is he uses a nice translator or hes lazy and doesn't want to write a description in English

Level 5
if you dont want to be flamed that you should translate it do not say that you are a different language and are not good at english (assuming your translation is good!)