• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heroes Of Might And Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
it sounds like a good idea. i would help if i could but im not that well in the WE department, although im trying to learn.

Level 9
Not sure if hes busy at the moment but the user everphoenix/blazephoenix who is working on the map 'terranigma' is both good at the world editor and played heroes, could always pm him. He doesn't terrain too much but hes good with basic jass systems and most GUI. I'm ok with triggering however havent played heroes.

bboy-tiger- make the map yourself and pass it to other people for the terrain if you cant do it, or request help triggers :) challenge your skills and you will improve!

Level 11
I will start project soon probably, just finished 1 project, now i only need to update it frekvently, tnx for help, i will PM him, i'm good at GUI, but weak at jass... i know how to make some of HoMM systems, but there will be very long in GUI, so i preffer JASS.

Level 19
I think I'll try to make a battle system for fun using GUI. It shouldn't be hard using GUI and lots of variables. You probably just need to make both players allied to evoid them from continuously attack or use pause/unpause triggers.

Last edited:
Level 11
I already made field battle system, has lots of f***** variables, but works fine, movement fields includes, meaning: some units can move 5 fields, and some 3, and it includes few sides which you can choose to attack from, left, right, up...

Level 19
I'm having some bugs with moving units but if I could fix it the battling system is basically done.
Edit: Found the bug and fixed the system. My system doesn't use much variables after all.

Attachments

• bla.w3x
    21.3 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.