1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Hero_BloodElf

Submitted by Nash
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
its a human mage :)

Keywords:
Black, dark, mage, blood, elf, magician, wizard, human
Contents

Hero_BloodElf (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Not really that much changed, blur here, darken there..nopes
  1. THE_END: Not really that much changed, blur here, darken there..nopes

2. Nash

Nash

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    I remaked face :lol: i started from scratch (face) 8)

3. Wormskull

Wormskull

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    face looks like too *bald-chicken* like. the cheeks muscles seems a bit too elevated and old in the uv map. you definitivly exagerated on the cheeks.
    you didn't made it from scratch, you used the original one as reference. if you would've done it from scratch the original skin would probably be black, with few random lines to represent polygons.

it was just to make this clear :lol: just don't lie, if you wouldnt have had the default skin as reference you could call this from scratch. from scratch is basicly not using a previous version to reference, to make it alike.

it was just to clear this out, 5/5 it looks like very nice i couldnt've done better

4. Lord Finarfin

Lord Finarfin

Resources:
    Resources:
    How deliciously evil looking!! Very nice, the face looks good though it's a little dark(on purpose?). Anyway it's very good so.....5/5! :D

5. Shiv

Shiv

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Heh... black mage.

6. Wraithbringer15

Wraithbringer15

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The face looks good ingame but not in the blp... anyway ya have to change more on the armor :wink:

7. Nash

Nash

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    man i just redraw face lines (where should be eye etc) and then i colored old face to brown color and i started shdading with those lines - when i finished - I removed layer with those lines ^^ and I started to upg.

8. w3catlegio

w3catlegio

Resources:
    Resources:
    The link is broken.