• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Wars Ressurection v2.5

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hero Wars Resurrection!
There are no tomes except for tome of power, so that int heroes are viable (and they do own quite hard). 2 Sides, etc. etc. So, I will update this map frequently, and I do host it on Warcraft 3 Battle.Net on Us.East as Valor567, just add me and join when I host it.
Enjoy!

-Changelog
Replaced Warstomp with Shockwave on Mauler so he doesn't have duel-stuns
Remade Wolf Master
Nerfed the Magic Resistance on Flamestrike

Im running out of ideas >.>

Keywords:
Hero Wars, Aos, Aoen of Strife, Ressurection
Contents

Hero Wars Ressurection v2.5 (Map)

Reviews
17:14, 22nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2: Bad terrain, unoriginal heroes, regular spells, unoriginal idea, just an AoS like all the others, Rejected. Use our Map Development forum for further development of your map, this is nowhere near approval.

M

17:14, 22nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Bad terrain, unoriginal heroes, regular spells, unoriginal idea, just an AoS like all the others, Rejected.

Use our Map Development forum for further development of your map, this is nowhere near approval.

Level 4
Uhm I could'nt make an Bank and when I killed people I did'nt get an Extra and I died once but I lost all my gold and I was on my own half so that was a bit cruel
further I think it was a bit too much old skool because this could easily made when you copy it.

Level 3
I fixed it, I forgot to let the Peon build Banks, and I dont like lowering death amounts on your side, because dying is dying, and if you die on your own side, it means that either all your creeps are dead, your towers are dead, or you allies fail at helping you.
But, new version, going to host it and see how it works out.