• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Maze TD v4.1.1 A.N.P.

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Keywords:
The Blue
Contents

Hero Maze TD v4.1.1 A.N.P. (Map)

Reviews
16:40, 17th Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 27
(-10) The Hive Workshop found that your map was plagiarized from another map without permission.

This is what I found.
I think I should call the mods to check if this one is your's too...

You know what? It does need a description, a good one.
You need to add this:
-Description of what you have to do
-What's original in this game, new stuff you've immplemented in it..
-Changelog
-Credits to people who helped you
-Probably screenshots.

You know, if you'll talk like this you'll really have no Authority... Russians...

Level 9
This is what I found.
I think I should call the mods to check if this one is your's too...

You know what? It does need a description, a good one.
You need to add this:
-Description of what you have to do
-What's original in this game, new stuff you've immplemented in it..
-Changelog
-Credits to people who helped you
-Probably screenshots.

You know, if you'll talk like this you'll really have no Authority... Russians...

i added it + i'm Russian Italian !!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 9
Yeah right, like I'm gonna fall for that. You know, I've seen and bigger liars than you and I still managed to take care of them, so I think you should say the truth before ap0calypse will check this one...

Stop sounding like your mister BIG SHOT here ...
You only have a name on this site :p
I have a name on battle.net and the streets

i just dont read rules and insulted a few aminds a few times :p
(i can only be myself... and i'm not gnna change for anything less than love)

Level 27
Don't double post, use Edit.

Insulting people and disobeying the rules is really not the way if you want to become famous. I don't care about your personal life, I don't care about you B.net account, I have my life, you have your life and don't start a dispute about who's life better, Warcraft 3 modding community is not a place for that!
I'm over talking to you, you just troll and flame other users and I won't get to anthing constructive by talking with you, hope mods will take care of you well.

Level 28
Who cares about your name in the streets? This is the internet for your information, on the streets you may be the biggest gangsta around, here you're simply avtoritet, nothing more.

By the way: look up the word 'Arrogance', it fits you.

The game:
  • Demon Hunter (Polar Escape)
  • Trolls (Polar Escape)
  • Rocks (Polar Escape)
  • Mortar Team (Polar Escape)
  • Only one type of ice
  • No special events
  • Failing leaderboard
  • Irrelevant, stupid quest (info)

In short: this is basically the same as polar escape, but a lot worse.
Jealous? Far from! I don't want to be the author of this map, honestly.

they erased for no reason :p
Your maps either sucked, were multi-uploaded or were stolen.

This one sucks => rejected.
Flaming/Double posting => -rep (even more, I wonder where it will stop).

Break the rules one more time and I can guarantee you'll get banned for a while.

Level 31
Tell me... what u mean by lacking ?
Seriously you have any idea how to add more bullshit... ?
This map doesnt even need a description :)

Then that's mean your map was poor quality. Anybody could give an sufficient description about an map as long as it have the min quality of a decent map.

If you could not give something as simple as a description, then your map must be awfully wrong somewhere.

it's cuz i insulted a few mods :)
they erased for no reason :p

Mod would reject map, they do not delete map. Guess who is the one who delete it? Nice lies you got here. [/sarcasm]

i just dont read rules and insulted a few aminds a few times :p
(i can only be myself... and i'm not gnna change for anything less than love)

Then don't bother to upload your map, cause the notice "Reject" would always greet you.

There is no hat that are big enough to fit his head.

Level 9
Who cares about your name in the streets? This is the internet for your information, on the streets you may be the biggest gangsta around, here you're simply avtoritet, nothing more.

The game:
  • Demon Hunter (Polar Escape)
  • Trolls (Polar Escape)
  • Rocks (Polar Escape)
  • Mortar Team (Polar Escape)
  • Only one type of ice
  • No special events
  • Failing leaderboard
  • Irrelevant, stupid quest (info)

In short: this is basically the same as polar escape, but a lot worse.
Jealous? Far from! I don't want to be the author of this map, honestly.

Your maps either sucked, were multi-uploaded or were stolen.

This one sucks => rejected.
Flaming/Double posting => -rep (even more, I wonder where it will stop).

Break the rules one more time and I can guarantee you'll get banned for a while.

First of all
Polar Escape is a genre...
Just like dota and TD
Each TD has something another has 2
You are giving me the most idiot reply ever?
Grow yourself some brains

Level 27
First of all
Just like dota and TD

Second of all:
-Polar escape is one of escapes, this genre is called "maze" or "escape"
-Dota is AoS genre.
-And what does your maze has what others don't?!
-You are giving us a biggest headache ever.
-You're the one here who needs brains mostly from all of us. Also get yourself some maturity and self-criticism, you need those too!

Lost of people got their maps rejected too, but you're the first one who reacts like this. Grow up, you won't achieve anything with this mood!

Level 28
First of all
Just like dota and TD
Hahaha, you absolutely don't know anything about warcraft, do you?
Like tleno said: dota is not a genre, neither is Polar Escape.
They're both maps, unless you can prove otherwise.
(And if they were genres, then why aren't they in the hive's "Type"-list?)

Most idiotic reply ever? I believe that there are millions of replies more idiotic than mine, including all of your replies in this thread so far.
I've got enough brains, really...

DotA and Polar Escape a genre... that's by far the most entertaining thing I've heard this week... :p

Edit: oh yeah, and to answer tleno: this map doesn't have anything that another Escape doesn't have.
I've played the map for a while and really: only one ice type and all objects copied from Polar Escape, that's like having a TD with 3 waves and 2 towers or an AoS with as only hero a standard paladin.

Level 9
Good for you, but you're 2 years overdue :).
I've resigned from being a mod. There's always the Map Resource Moderation board, where you can ask someone to check out the map.

I do hope you've changed anything to the map, because I fear it won't be approved if you haven't (judging from previous posts).

it's easy to judge when having a conflict. i've never had a real review of my map :/ wich i think is unfortunate. Thanks for The Feedback.

Level 9
I do hope you've changed anything to the map, because I fear it won't be approved if you haven't (judging from previous posts).

I am sure it would've bin approved in it's original state, Even though the Silver Edition is far more better. I understand you would reject all my works if you assume i stole my maps. Wich i never did BrO... Read my fckn profile Dey Miss me like Hell. :)

Level 28
it's easy to judge when having a conflict. i've never had a real review of my map :/ wich i think is unfortunate. Thanks for The Feedback.
To be fair, the people who first posted here weren't having a conflict with you, yet they still found the map lacking.
I am sure it would've bin approved in it's original state, Even though the Silver Edition is far more better. I understand you would reject all my works if you assume i stole my maps. Wich i never did BrO... Read my fckn profile Dey Miss me like Hell. :)
Well, I didn't say you stole anything :) (or at least not in this map).
The problem with many maps is that they resemble other maps a bit too much. Those maps get rejected (only if the original map is better, of course).

I can't see your map by the way (let alone download), so I can't give any real reviews either.
It's best to wait for a moderator to check it out (or call one if you haven't already).