Hero limits

Level 3
Hi

I have been googling about it and seen several different triggers and stuff but nothing seems to work.

So basically I have original heroes which I edited and the limit is set to 1 hero per player. It does work

I also do have custom heroes which are completely set. But from this one I can make an unlimited amount of heroes. How can I fix this so it really is limited to 1 hero per player

Level 3
Top bar of WE --> Advanced --> Gameplay Constants --> 'Techtree - Dependency Equivalents - Hero'
Edit that field, add your custom heroes to the list
Thank you! Got it again.. I have to re-do hours of work man.. I added textures from someone model and since then my file got corrupted aka hours and hours of work lost since I only had a very old version of the map..

Level 3
Yeah what Nichilus said above. If you want to treat them as normal heroes in terms of limits, that's the way.
Yeah it works well! I managed to fix it earlier but I lost my project after I added textures of a character which I downloaded on this website. Couldnt open the project anymore lol
So had to remake alot of stuff I did earlier today

Remixer

Map Reviewer
Level 32
Yeah it works well! I managed to fix it earlier but I lost my project after I added textures of a character which I downloaded on this website. Couldnt open the project anymore lol
So had to remake alot of stuff I did earlier today
If your map becomes unopenable you can usually salvage it through the MPQ, so next time you can just ask for help for that too here. :)