• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Leveling {how to make them earn experience after level 5?}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Sorry for asking this noobish question but I`ve made two heroes on my map and none of them levels up after reaching the level of 5. I have already set the max level of the map to 30. How can I make the heroes fully level up?

Last edited:
Level 5
Do you only kill neutral units? By killing nonplayer units a hero never gets higher than level 5 :grin: i don't know if there is a way to change this, except using player 12 as owner of your "neutral units".

Level 18
Game Constants
Check it :p
There is a constant that fixes the level that can be reached by killing neutrals.

I think you need to adjust the creep reduction table (atleast the 0.00) and I would suggest you to try changing it to 1.00 for all. I think that sets all exp gain for creep kills on level 5 to 0 exp.

Status
Not open for further replies.