• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hero Level Cap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I have made a new hero based on one of the default ones, I want him to be able to level all the way up to 100 but it stops leveling at 5. This is extreamly strange because the hero I based it on levels up to 10. How can I fix this problem?

Level 6
Advanced > Gameplay Constant
Change Hero Maximum Level to 100
Change: Hero XP Gained: Creep reduction table (Remove the last 0 at it will work)

And for god sake use the search button. This question is answered once a week -_-

Good luck
-Sinizi

Level 4
Advanced > Gameplay Constant
Change Hero Maximum Level to 100
Change: Hero XP Gained: Creep reduction table (Remove the last 0 at it will work)

And for god sake use the search button. This question is answered once a week -_-

Good luck
-Sinizi

lol. since i've been here, I see those questions very often.

Level 4
For anybody who might be watching this thread (for others, sorry for the bump) can you just remove the Creep Reduction Table altogether? I'm assuming it lowers the amount of exp you gain from killing creeps to a given percentage based on your current level and I can't see much of a point to it in Arena-style games. Would it be wise to remove it or would it unbalance the game in some way I'm not noticing?

Level 19
For anybody who might be watching this thread (for others, sorry for the bump) can you just remove the Creep Reduction Table altogether? I'm assuming it lowers the amount of exp you gain from killing creeps to a given percentage based on your current level and I can't see much of a point to it in Arena-style games. Would it be wise to remove it or would it unbalance the game in some way I'm not noticing?

You can leave only one value which will work for all the levels, no matter what.
Otherwise, you can simply remove all values and use the "Player - Set hero experience gain for (Player) to (Value)" function.

Status
Not open for further replies.