• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Since it's a Jungle map I'm going to suggest these:
- Wildkin/Owlbear
- Razormane
- Centaur
- Tauren
- Mammoth

If you need help thinking of names for them, here are some you can use:
- Dagreth The Bonesnapper
- Hogbreath
- Eldritch The Defiler
- Huraina Witchburn
- Plaguetusk

I hope this helped :)

Level 15
Since it's a Jungle map I'm going to suggest these:
- Wildkin/Owlbear
- Razormane
- Centaur
- Tauren
- Mammoth

If you need help thinking of names for them, here are some you can use:
- Dagreth The Bonesnapper
- Hogbreath
- Eldritch The Defiler
- Huraina Witchburn
- Plaguetusk

I hope this helped :)

You've did :p, but i've asked about spells too not only models and names :p!

Level 17
Ah spells! Well that can be handled just as easy.
I'll use your hero Deadeye as my example, here is a spell you could put on him:

Death Shot - Fire's a huge ethereal arrow that deals damage to enemy units in a line.
Level 1 - 120 pure damage.
Level 2 - 200 pure damage, chance to slow enemy units by 5%.
Level 3 - 300 pure damage, chance to slow enemy units by 10%.
The range is really up to you.

Now I'll use one of my ideas, the Mammoth and here is a spell you could give him:

Bloody Charge - Charge's straight into enemy units, dealing X amount of damage and stunning them for X seconds.
Level 1 - 95 damage, 1-2 second stun.
Level 2 - 190 damage, 2-4 second stun.
Level 3 - 300 damage, 3-6 second stun, 5% chance to slow enemy units.

I hope this helped you out!

Level 5
So.. I looked at the map's thread and I think you need some more heroes. They all seem to be based on damage and don't have many team aspects,so I'd suggest throwing in a tanky-type character. Mind if I brainstorm?

Swamp Herald - uses a naga model, either male one

1. Bog-activatable aura that turns the surrounding area into swamp, increasing allies movement speed but slowing enemy units (I might be able to make that for you)

2. Encase- sucks the target into the ground, snaring them and, for enemies, exposes their armor increasing damage taken by x. For allies, the mud protects them reducing damage they take by the same percent.

3. Serpent Slash- attacks targets in front of the Herald, dealing attack damage plus an amount and applying a delayed poison, which deals an additional x damage after 4 seconds. (helps prevent escape)

Ult? not sure.. >.>

Level 29
Stone Elf: An outcast of the high elf community, they are living inside the cold stones of the forest...

Abilities:
Rockfall - summons falling rocks to damage all enemies within the Area.
Stone Skin - Gives a very high armor for a short time.
Golem (passive) - Gives a chance to summon a stone Golem, and throws a rock to the attacker.

Ultimate:
Immobile - Turns all enemy units around the caster into stone for 30 seconds including heroes, disabling its movement.

Level 17
Okay I think I have came up with two more for you!
Sheer Winds - Deals an X amount of damage while slowing the enemy by X seconds over time.
Level 1 - 85 damage, 1-2 seconds.
Level 2 - 170 damage, 2-4 seconds.
Level 3 - 300 damage, 4-6 seconds.

Holy Saviors - Summons two spiritual guardians to aid you in combat, they last for X seconds with (moves depending on level).
Level 1 - 25 seconds.
Level 2 - 40 seconds, has Mana Burn ability.
Level 3 - 60 seconds, has Mana Burn and Storm Bolt abilities.

And I have an ultimate for you as well!

Overlord's Anguish - Through unforgivable amounts of torture, your hero entangles X amount of units within 250 range, dealing X damage over 6 seconds.

I know that my slowing abilities may seem repetitive but I am here to give you ideas, not do the movesets for you :) Hope this helped!

Level 5
Stone Elf: An outcast of the high elf community, they are living inside the cold stones of the forest...

Ultimate:
Immobile - Turns all enemy units around the caster into stone for 30 seconds including heroes, disabling its movement.

Woah.. 30 seconds? insn't that an insta-GG right there? if it takes 30 seconds to kill the other team when they can't do anything, something is seriously wrong, or it's a REALLY slow game.

Level 29
Sure, but i don't like ulti so much, maybe 3,4 seconds instead of 30! :p!

The spell can be dispelled...anyway I will make it 10 seconds, you can adjust it to suit your needs...

EDIT:

Ultimate:
Immobile
- Turns all enemy units around 800AoE of the caster into stone for 15 seconds including heroes, disabling its movement and damages 100 each. Structures, Mechanical and unit that has spell imunity cannot be affected on this.

Last edited:
Level 2
Hoarfrost, the Tuskarr Icewalker

Glacial Trail - Creates a path of ice behind Hoarfrost, increasing his movement speed and decreasing enemy movement speed.
Level 1 - Trail costs 30? mana per second, slows by 15%, speeds up by 5%.
Level 2 - Trail costs 20? mana per second, slows by 25%, speeds up by 8%.
Level 3 - Trail costs 10? mana per second, slows by 33%, speeds up by 12%.

Hypothermia - Afflicts the target with hypothermia, dealing damage over time and amplifying damage dealt over the duration.
Level 1 - Deals 100 damage over 5 seconds, increases damage taken by 10%.
Level 2 - Deals 160 damage over 6 seconds, increases damage taken by 15% and slows the target by 10% over the duration.
Level 3 - Deals 250 damage over 7 seconds, increases damage taken by 20% and stuns the target for 2 seconds after the duration.

Frigid Spears - Hoarfrost's spears freeze the opponent, after a certain amount of hits. His damage is also increased.
Level 1 - Every 7th hit stuns the opponent for 2 seconds, damage is increased by 15.
Level 2 - Every 5th hit stuns the opponent for 2 seconds, damage is increased by 25.
Level 3 - Every 4th hit stuns the opponent for 2 seconds, damage is increased by 45.

Polar Rush - Hoarfrost charges towards an enemy, with a trail of ice behind him. On contact, the enemy is stunned and damage is dealt. Ignores unit collision.
Level 1 - Increases movement speed by 75%, stuns for 4 seconds and deals 250 damage.
Level 2 - Increases movement speed by 150%, stuns for 6 seconds and deals 450 damage.

(This hero is a very, very good chaser)

Last edited:
Level 9
Apply to any hero you see fit:

Horn of Battle - The hero uses a mighty horn to inspire allies to fight with greater strength and speed; increases attack speed of nearby allies by 10% and increases their damage by 20% for 15 seconds. Cooldown: 20 seconds. (Scroll of the beast and Druid's Roar ability would make for great dummy abilities)

Level 8
When it comes to hero ideas, I am always eager to help, Here's what i got for you..

Farrock Frostusk - Glacier's Alpha
Model: Tuskarr Chieftain

Skills:
Frost Aura - units around the Glacier's Alpha is slowed by a percent (up to you)
Tusk Drive - Farrock rams his enemy with his tusk, stunning them for a while
Icy Shell - covers the Glacier's Alpha in a cask of ice, slowing him but increases his armor
Frostbite - everytime the Glacier's Alpha strikes a foe, additional damage is dealt each blow

hope yah like it:)

Level 15
When it comes to hero ideas, I am always eager to help, Here's what i got for you..

Farrock Frostusk - Glacier's Alpha
Model: Tuskarr Chieftain

Skills:
Frost Aura - units around the Glacier's Alpha is slowed by a percent (up to you)
Tusk Drive - Farrock rams his enemy with his tusk, stunning them for a while
Icy Shell - covers the Glacier's Alpha in a cask of ice, slowing him but increases his armor
Frostbite - everytime the Glacier's Alpha strikes a foe, additional damage is dealt each blow

hope yah like it:)

Thank you for your time... :p
But I stopped making this map a while ago :( sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.