• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
First of all I would make this, However I suck at making spells and any thing else mod like.
This hero is manily to be used in a mod for me and my group of friends, but by all means may be relased onto this site if made by someone. (Wether spells or model). Model if made doesnt have to be made to my description, description is only my idea.

Hero: Windlord

Description: A Floating (team color) Armor is sbove you. on closer inspection you can see the outline of a tornado with hands coming out of the armor. on each hand there is a faintly glowing rune meaning air (make up t he symbol, use japesne one I dont care). The armor itself consits of a curiass (chestplate) and a helm. The helm is a huge round peice of (team color) metal with spikes coming out of every 45 degree. the helm covers the elementals face except for two eyes that have an errie silver glow. The actual curias of the elemental covers from the helm to about 3/4 of the tornado. this part of the armor is very normal except for its "shoulder plates" or "pauldrons" which extend upwards in a quarter circle sipke. at the base of the tornado there is a rune that means "Ground".

Runes meanings: The runes that i use mean the following things: air is where the attack comes from. earth is what keepds the air elemntal binded to the ground.

Spells:
Gust of wind - this spell sends out some air that forces anything in a line to be probelled backwards (about 300 range should do it.) and take 50/100/200 points of damage. if the unit comes into contact with a cliff, it will continue onto the cliff and beyond if nescciry.
Quick Blows - the windlord can hit units around it very quickly knocking them back (400 range) and dealing 25/50/100 damage.
Aura: Wind mastery - the windlord subconsicously moves wind to help his subordiantes, allowing them to make and attack 5/10/15% faster. in addition a unit slain while in this effect has 50% chance to blow into an enemy and cause 50 damage.
Ultimate: Huricane blast - the earth seal temparoy breaks and the windlord flies up and sends out a huge gust of wind which creates a crator in the earth, stuns units in it for 10 seconds, and deals 350 damage.

thats my idea, thanks for reading, please post suggestings and if you do please pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.