• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Fight Club 2.48

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
HFC 2.48 used some models i found here. it a team hero arena map that i have been working for some time now.
-repick trigger added
-hero cam added
-duel added

sorry dont remember the names of the model makers.

Keywords:
Hero, arena, wars, duel, map, fight, ctf, capture the flag, slayer,
Contents

Hero Fight Club 2.48 (Map)

Reviews
18:42, 30th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Kinda like your previous map, slightly better, still to simple and bad. Poor terrain, tooltips and hotkeys. Improper resource crediting, unoriginal etc. This map won't get approved aswell in the near future. I...

M

18:42, 30th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Kinda like your previous map, slightly better, still to simple and bad. Poor terrain, tooltips and hotkeys. Improper resource crediting, unoriginal etc. This map won't get approved aswell in the near future. I suggest you use our Map Development Forum in the future for your maps, since they are low on quality and won't get approved, only take our time, thanks, Rejected.

Level 11
This looks like it's still an alpha version.
-DISBTNs not working correctly.
-Wrong tooltips.
-When you choose a hero, it says the hero has x skills, but actually he has y skills.
-Normal warcraft 3 heroes.
-Loading screen has almost no info at all (just "Defeat your enemies")
-No custom abilities.