• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero arena?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Not to brag, but i'm 14 and understand quantum physics, so i think i can use a computer. Being really smart is actually very annoying, though, since simple things confuse me where complex things don't...

Level 10
Hero arena are based on Hero Team 1 vs Hero Team 2 example , first you got wisp or some chooser to choose hero in some Hero arena maps hero spells got nice effects , in my opinion i think best effects are on Anime hero arena 1.500 , After you choose hero you automaticly teleport in Your hero team base it is either unpassable to enemy (except at Angel Arena) or there are bases what must be destroyed for enemy to win like "The Summoners" but its bit difrent from hero arena but same choosing. When you playing hero arena such as Angel arena where your hero starts in your teams base (well later others get imba heros with 10000 range blink and they can easly blink in, That is only in angel arena , other hero arenas are ballanced i think) and in that are shops who got nice and normal items to Enter in Arena to kill creeps for money and heros for huge money AND hero kill points (Well nearly all hero arenas got after X amaunt of time duel starts and 2 most best players were chosen to fight in 1v1 , well winner of course get more money than normal hero kill and more points to team) then in your base are path or teleport what leads to arena, Team who wins are that who gets needed points to win.
Oh course many mini-bosses are in most arenas, well as i said for money you can either buy items or tomes and more. In angel arenas you can buy Essences for huge money to get new BETTER hero but your new hero will start with default Stats ( Most imba heros can be baught and they get that imba Blink ability!). I rather play other hero arenas than angel arena (Well in some angel versions that imba blink is removed..). In Angel arena you can type i think 2 deadly commands and 1 suicide command: god doesn't exist , there's no evil , jesus christ. 1. command summon very deadly Hero named God (only can be beaten by uber strong hero such as those imba heros) 2. Command summon Alucard, Almighty Devil nearly same as god but bit weaker 3. Command is Suicide type it and get killed ( Use it only if you are stuck in map , DONT use it gives 1 point to enemy team!

Well thats all what i can tell about hero arenas ask more detailed question and i answer :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.