• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

hemm i need some help gmax..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hem this is my problem, result that i have making a kirby archer and soldier model whit gmax, but i nowk that gmax exports whit muchs errors the animations so, i go to import a mdx archer and whit its bones, when i going to put the kirby meshes in this parts i have problems, where i go to unify all the arms and fot of the kirby, i want to say, how i fusion all the meshes to try it like one mesh, to atach to it the bones and export it into mdx format, after this i can transfer the animations form the archer whit the animation transfer tool and convert it to mdx and use ti. well if someone can help me i going to give credits to that person that help me whit this.

Level 4
yep but...

yes i nowk, i dont are animating the model whit that, the only thing that i going to do its put the bones in the mesh (the bones of a archer) and compile it into a kirby archer, but u dont understand, i want to nowk how to paste a mesh in other mesh, so the foot and the big body head and the arms can be atachet into a only one mesh like the furbolg, that is my prblem i dont nowk how i do that, so when i have atach all the meshes i can atach to the mesh all the bones ad finaly complete the kirby archer. export into a mdl and transfer the animation and play whit it, it going to be in kirby racknarock war:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.