• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
SOMEONE HELP :shock: :shock: :shock: I can not strt editing models itried everything patches egnore me they simply don't werk!!!!!!!! i tried getting everything i could.Whould you be so kind as to give me an adress of server that has what irealy need or simply give me an advice :lol: [/b]

Level 25
Experiment. Experiment. Experiment

Just try around with the modeling programs you have until either

A: You figure out how to do good things
B: You accidently blow up your computer

... You're sorta screwed if B happans though <_<

Level 25
You have 3DS Max 4.2? You sir are in LUCK. Download the Art Tools and install them, they work for 3DS Max 4.2 and 5. Then have some experimentation, read the tutorials and then see what you come up with in the end.

Level 5
Mecheon said:
The Art Tools are a patch for 3DS Max 4.2 and 5. They give you an exporter, an importer and a whole lot of other stuff

What are "3DS Max 4.2"

and Meachon you have still not answear my question: How i bind verticles?

Level 25
I forgot how to bind verticies, but the correct term is creating a face. I know it involves clicking on the three different verticies you want to make the face with, then doing SOMETHING to make the face

3DS Max 4.2 is a version of 3DS Max can use the Art Tools

Level 5
okay... but if i have a head without a nose... and i want to add a nose.. then i create the verticles i need and then i should make it to a face??

Level 5
okay thanks...

this shall look like a nose. Shall i make the right 3 verticles a face and the left 3 verticles a face?? but how do i bind them to the head?

-.--.--.

dont think about the lines ( - )

Status
Not open for further replies.