• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with Warcraft 3 map Pokemon ORPG v0.5c ENG BETA 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
The rules clearly state this:
Language (English only): You are allowed to write only in English in any publicly visible context of this site. This includes visitor messages.

You started off good with the title, but then the actual message just ruined it all.

Also, Google translate told me you didn't really describe your problem (can be summarized to "I have error message, help").
Even Spanish people cannot help you unless you try to give us some information.
Or, you know, Google translate was incorrect and you did give enough information (I doubt it, but a possibility nonetheless).

Level 19
solucionario es falso, no esta aqui. aqui no es lugar adecuado para pedir

lo siento, para no hablar espanol aqui. hablar ingles se requiere

usar epicwar.com

Level 28
don't care i'll found the solution, with or without you
Don't act like you're the victim.
You come in here, breaking the rules while asking others to spend some of their free time to help you while giving little to no information at all.

If anything, you could cheer up, speak English (Google translate if needed, or give the Spanish explanation in addition to the English one) and try to explain your problem. "Need help" is not an explanation.
There are plenty of people who do not have English as their native language (me included), yet if they try their best to speak English: so do we to understand them.

It's that or, as you said, without our help.
Apologies for the hard language, but this is how it will be.

Level 1
Don't act like you're the victim.
You come in here, breaking the rules while asking others to spend some of their free time to help you while giving little to no information at all.

If anything, you could cheer up, speak English (Google translate if needed, or give the Spanish explanation in addition to the English one) and try to explain your problem. "Need help" is not an explanation.
There are plenty of people who do not have English as their native language (me included), yet if they try their best to speak English: so do we to understand them.

It's that or, as you said, without our help.
Apologies for the hard language, but this is how it will be.

hahaha i found the solution!!! thank you bye be happy

Status
Not open for further replies.