• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Help with Trigggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok So I need help re-working these triggers.
Trigger 1:
  • Cenarious Summoning
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Cenarious Summoning <gen>
    • Conditions
      • And - All (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Malfurion
          • (Hero level of Malfurion 2647 <gen>) Greater than or equal to 10
          • (Item carried by Malfurion 2647 <gen> of type Horn of Cenarius) Equal to (Item carried by Malfurion 2647 <gen> of type Horn of Cenarius)
    • Actions
      • Hero - Create KKU and give it to (Triggering unit)
      • Hero - Order Malfurion 2647 <gen> to use (Last created item)
      • Countdown Timer - Create a timer window for (Last started timer) with title Cenarius's summonin...
      • Countdown Timer - Start (Last started timer) as a One-shot timer that will expire in 300.00 seconds
      • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
      • Wait 300.00 seconds
      • Unit - Change ownership of Malfurion 2647 <gen> to Player 2 (Blue) and Change color
      • Unit - Create 1 Cenarius for Player 2 (Blue) at (Center of Cenarius Entrance <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Hero - Set (Summoned unit) Hero-level to 12, Hide level-up graphics
Ok SO trigger 1 is suppost to be the unit Malfurion must step into the region at lv 10 or higher to summon the unit Cenarious. Then a timer appears and he casts a spell of somesort that lloks like tranquility while he Summons Cenarious. I need Malfurion not moveable and invunerable while he casts it, then he can move and be vunerable after the casting. (He also need the have the iteam Horn of cenarious). and I need to make sure it is not repeatable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Then a timer appears
Use one of those timer dialog things that are common in maps. The timer can be used to fire the expiration trigger.

I need Malfurion not moveable and invunerable while he casts it
Pause him and make him invulnerable.

and he casts a spell of somesort that lloks like tranquility
Emulate the visuals using effects and animations via triggers. No need to actually cast an ability.

then he can move and be vunerable after the casting.
After the time expires you un-pause him and make him vulnerable.

He also need the have the iteam Horn of cenarious
Give the unit the item.

and I need to make sure it is not repeatable.
Turn off the triggers involved in this scripted event when it starts. Never turn them on afterwards.

Level 4
Read my second posting it tells you want I need for it to do. I need it to work they way in the second posting because they don't work some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.