• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with transition among campaign maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Making a Campaign HELP!!!

Okay maybe I wasn't clear the first time.

All i want is to know howe to make a campaign for example, you have a campaign menu, and when u click a button it takes you ot a map, and when you finished that map it loads the next map.

I'm sure it's very easy I just don't know how to do it so can anyone please help me?

Last edited:
Level 2
I must use the game cache feature? My first map is only a cinematic and my 2nd map is actual gameplay so do i still need a game chache to make them load?

It's still not clear to me.

Level 2
Thank you for posting these tutorials, but even after following them my campaign won't work.
In the campaign editor my maps are linked together as shown in Making a Basic Campaign so normally it should work, but when i go in warcraft3 and try to load my campaign it doesn't work.

Let me clarify my problem. I'm in my campaign menu, I select the button that loads the 1st mission, the screen goes black for 1-2sec. Then instead of loading, i get back to the campaign menu.

Does anyone now what could cause this?

Status
Not open for further replies.