• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with terrain work on my spawn map, I'm not good with nice looking terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
>The Dogs Of War< Custom lore imagination built story line.

-Games it is similar too - War in the plague lands / Azeroth Wars / Doaw.
-Spawn based game, 1 minute 50 second spawn timers.
-Multiple bases and events following destroying the other teams structures or slaying the other teams heroes
-Heroes do not revive.
-Heroes have unique items and ability's.
-6v6 strategy game.
------------
Looking for anyone willing to help via map editor or making custom heroes / units! currently I'm in need of someone to help me out with terrain work of the map sense I am new. Map description / Lore below. |
v\
Map description. (Unique custom pattern of land chunks and an odd river path going throughout it. ) Two cities for the faction [Chosen of the Light]
One city and one "Ship routed" Land mass away from everything for [The Forsaken Champions.] There is a Large city in the center of the map, Circular shaped, surrounded by water and only connected by two bridges, One bridge on the south east side [Forsaken champions entrance] one on the north west side [Chosen of the Light.] The city will be blocked off from help from either team as two players inside battle it out for control of the city until the 10 minute mark of the game. There are two additional gates in, North and south entrances that can only be opened after one of the factions inside the center city capture the city spire and hold it for two minutes, allowing them to open the gate for their factions side to help take the city.]
Mountains / forests / farms will be terrained throughout the map.
Much like in witp some hero can be resurrected as undead, or after a certain about of time, heroes have timers before they enter the game. Or certain heroes have to level up for ability's / powerups / More heroes.

Story: twenty two years ago the current king, [ Lord Gregory of Westhold] Was in constant dispute with half of his family who oversaw the southern part of the kingdom. [Lord Léthander Westhold] The greater of the three southern rulers, had slowly grown corrupt with power over the years, which after two years resulted in a massive civil war in the kingdom. His greed and lust for domination was his downfall, as he was killed in combat by Gregory, and his followers banished along with his other two brothers.

Twenty two years passed sense his slaying and their banishment when rumors of a cult began to arise throughout the villages and southern cities, myths of Léthander Easthold's return to this world. A few months later his lesser two brothers of the civil war had smuggled themselves into the kingdoms borders and began to recruit followers threw rallies, posing as prophets, though in disguise to hide their rotting flesh. Over the next few months Gregory had sent some of his finest scouts to confirm these myths, none returned.
Soon after the cites and towns of the south grew quiet and stopped reporting in income and needed supplies. Gregory himself headed south to confirm this. What horrors he witnessed as cities in riot. Corpses flung out in the streets. Dead rising... Léthander Westhold had returned and with him, Some very dark. Gregory with his own eyes witnessed his brother's deathly silent treading threw the streets of Enôrwaith, [The river bound city] slaughter the civilians and raising them into his tormented unliving services. His brother had returned... But he was not among the living, his soul cursed and trapped, a puppet of a greater darkness.
Gregory rushed with his steed to warn his people and to prepare for yet another long era of battles. For his brother had returned... On the strings of a puppet's ease, controlled by the hand of hell itself.
Dark times are coming for Westhold. Will his brother Salrum Westhold, Lord over the eastern estates come to his brothers aid? Or let the kingdom perish before Léthander Westhold?
Contact: Send me a PM on hive or add me to Skype friends, krennen1

A outline of the map has been completely terrained as well as a few waypoints, I'm not the best at training and making things look nice but If you are interested in taking a crack at it I'd welcome it! I will have all the custom heroes / Units / Spells before you work on the terrain so they can be placed afterwards in a neat fashion you seem fit, Also looking for someone to help me with triggers for spawn timers, Hero arrivals, Buildings that auto spawn units after a certain amount of time (1 minute 50 seconds) and Scripts when heroes enter the game, die, Or shoot off their ulti.
Also would like help setting the heroes so when they die they auto remove from the game, "Not revive able."

Status
Not open for further replies.