• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help with start trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I would like some help on the editors version of legion tower defense because I cannot find the trigger that generates the Hero Selector question mark at the beginning and I want half of 1 side one race and 1 side a different race Ive been looking for hours asked them in their own forum and no reply because this is old but you guys are geniuses so I was hoping someone would be able to find it then tell me where it is :D. :ogre_haosis:

Here is the link where Lisk gave us permission to edit his map because he has no time :D http://jx3.net/tdg/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=3515 and the map is attached for you guys to look :)

Attachments

• Legion150c - Editor's Version.w3x
    1.4 MB · Views: 58
Status
Not open for further replies.