• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with sound effects and also...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
...yes, I noticed some models have different sound effects, such as the spirit bomb using a different sound effect when the bomb hits an enemy. How can I do that? Also, Devalut told me that even if I changed all textures for FarseerMissile_Fel, the death pulse is still blue. Where is that texture located?

Level 14
It may not be the texture. You may have to adjust the colors of the particles. You could try opening the model in Magos Model Editor and changing the color using the node manager. If this is all foreign to you I would suggest making a request in the request section. Specifically the simple edit request thread.

Level 6
While this did work for the MonsoonBoltTarget_Fel, the death pulse effect is still blue for the FarseerMissile_Fel. I'll see if I'll use some other tool here.
Never mind. I had to be a little creative with the Shockwave_10 effect. Apparently, Geoset 8 tuned that texture into blue, but I use a different texture, changed its color into green. While it does look no good with the death pulse blue, it works great in-game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.