• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Help with skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
If you see in image that when villager moves,on his armor,cross is not staying well and on his back I think that doesn't corespond texture like on the other parts of armor.
And I don't know how to fix this.
(I'm beginner in texturing as I said and I'll try to fix problem but I don't think so because I have minimal knowledge in texturing)

Level 19
If you see in image that when villager moves,on his armor,cross is not staying well and on his back I think that doesn't corespond texture like on the other parts of armor.
And I don't know how to fix this.
(I'm beginner in texturing as I said and I'll try to fix problem but I don't think so because I have minimal knowledge in texturing)

Your problem is in the model's uv-wrapping, so other than tinkering with the model itself I dont know if there's a way to go around it I'm afraid. Try and exeperiment and maybe you'll find some way but it probably wont look very logical, so to speak, in the texture itself.

EDIT: I looked at the villager wrapping and I saw the the bottom left corner of the texture is actually his back, where in your texture its just armor so if you just need to add a cross there. The wrapping there is a little bit tricky so heres a screenshot for a basic idea.

iz914pz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.