• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

help with model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
hey im trying to import this model and its texture but in the viewer the model has no texture\paths so its [/ATTACH]invisible in game and I really need it any help would be much appreciated :)

Attachments

• UndeadTemple.blp
    107.2 KB · Views: 55
  • Alpha_TempleOfTheDamned.mdx
    33.4 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Level 9
Its a model from a dead mod that tries to turn the game into the alpha version and will try your suggestion

EDIT1: well I imported all the textures to the above paths but its still invisible

EDIT2: got it from here under Warcraft 3 : legends http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-ye-resources-mod-compendium-171062/#Anchor14

EDIT4: Okay I got it to show with textures and all but for some reason its the size of a thumb tack like reeeeeaaallly small and the scalling in the object is set to 4.25 so....idk

EDIT5: Got it to look good by putting scaling value to 10 so its solve thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.