• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help with Making a Creep Respawn system!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello everyone this is my first time posting to the fourm so if this is in the wrong area please tell me/move it but from what i understood from the rules it should go here or the warcraft 3 world editor help section.

I need a trigger/script to respawn the creeps in my map.

I have VERY little experience making my own triggers and would LOVE to learn more about them. (links to guides is very welcome!)

I have tried looking for some here on hive but all the ones i could find were pretty outdated and/or complex as all hell, and most created errors when trying to save them.

Warm Regards,
Wenswith​

Wrda

Spell Reviewer
Level 26
Depends on how you want it to be done. Are creeps supposed to respawn after a while of their death? Or every 1 minute? They respawn in a fixed location, or in the location they died?
I can't give you any concrete guides since you said you're new to triggers.
Yet the first step to try it yourself (even if you fail) and post the trigger here so we can help you. Right-click on the flag of the trigger and click "Copy as Text", this will copy all of your trigger then paste using this code[trigger]Trigger blablabla
Conditions
Actions
blablabla[/trigger]
This can help you with simplifying both your life and others using the codes in this list BB Codes | HIVE
Most of them aren't really needed though.

Level 39
Try searching for creep respawn in the Triggers & Scripts or WE Help Zone forums. There are many past threads about this whose methods you can use as a starting point for your own creep respawn. There may even be a system in the Resources section you can take apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.