• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help with getting honor (Lumber) when killing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
In my map, WoW Gladiators, I replaced lumber with Honor. So the logo on top is replaced and description too. And the wierd thing is that when I go into units and say when it dies the killer gets 50 honor (lumber) but ingame, nothing. So if anyone would be nice to do so when 1 dude from the Alliance team or Horde gets killed by the opposite faction, the killer of that dude gets 50 honor. Could anyone do that? Thanks a dozens!

I will add your name to the credits on loading screen.

Thanks!

-Orakk

Attachments

• WoW Gladiators - v. 1.80.w3x
    342.8 KB · Views: 39
Level 2
  • Events
    • Unit - A Unit dies
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • Player - Add 50 to (Owner of (Killing Unit)) current lumber
oh yeah, 1500th post

Oh well, there is also creeps in the game, and killing a creep doesn't really give you honor. So could you create a trigger that only gives lumber if the unit is a hero? Or if the unit belongs to a team? Please find another solution :p.

Thanks.

-Orakk

PS: Congratz on the 1500th :p.

EDIT:
Hey again, I found something but didnt work, so if someone here is really good at triggering, please show me or make in the attached map for the first post, show how to make so when one from team 1 (alliance) kills a dude from team 2 the team 1 dude gets lumber, like 50 lumber or so. If anyone can make that, please do, cause I will be happy to add your name to my newest (and biggest so far) project.

Thanks!

-Orakk

Do NOT double-post. Use Edit button.
~Posts Merged

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 8
You can also edit the "Stats - Lumber Bounty Awarded" fields on the units. Set "Base" to 49, "Number of dice" to 1, and "Sides per die" to 1.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't see that you had already written that you had edited the lumber bounty... forgive my ignorance.

Last edited:
Level 3
And the wierd thing is that when I go into units and say when it dies the killer gets 50 honor (lumber) but ingame, nothing.
-Orakk

Players don't give any bounty (lumber or gold) unless you turn bounty on for them.

• Player - Turn Gives bounty On for [PLAYER_HERE}
Lumber bounty doesn't show floating text when its given.

Or you can give lumber with triggers like the others were suggeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.