• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help with FPS problem,importing and etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ok due to inet issues i cant really play online but love creating maps yet GE is very confusing although ive learnt abit

FPS ive got pitch, roll and yaw down and a projectile system yet i cant seem to figure out how to make it so one can "shoot" flying units. I have a eqaution from inet seems 2 be what i need yet it wont work. the eqaution can figure out the angle at wich player must face(the pitch) by taking the flyin units hight and distance from player yet it wont return even when i make it so it says what angle i face and need to face ??
In short i need an eqaution that will work even when looped every 0.01s,yet simple enough for me(in grade 8)

The other problem is i need help with importing things mainly music and sounds?........Sorry for long post, i have a habit of over-explaining

Status
Not open for further replies.